Pages

12 March 2010

Grow old with you

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll miss you... Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you... Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control




This is one of the song that didn't made it into my wedding playlist due to censorship. *grins* But it was one of the first song that I sang and dedicated for him when I first came back from Manchester, and we were grasping on how to deal being in this relationship via long-distance... yet again. That was more than 2 years ago, and he's coming back in 3 weeks time to become my husband!

So call me out on being sentimental right now. The distance is particularly harsh these past few weeks, and now I'm scared to be contemplating the post-marriage issues ie. LDR vs. LDM. I'd miss him the most when the stress of preparing for the wedding starts to get to me, and it just feels like one of those days where you rolled-out of the wrong side of the bed.

But for now, I think I should just look forward to being a married woman. Wedding is 3 weeks down the road and I just can't wait to get it over and done with. It's been 5 year overdue!

ps: updates on the wedding plans will be up this weekend once I get back to KL! Btw, if anyone is interested, do come support me and my friend on our TARA audition this Saturday at Sunway Pyramids!

No comments:

Post a Comment