Pages

08 June 2010

Still Pining For These...

I know my own wedding is very much 2-months behind me but I can't help it. I still love looking at wedding dresses. The fact that I wasn't very much happy with my own just made me pine even more for other dresses. Oh well... I'll try to elaborate more on my wedding dress drama one of these days.

But for now, I just want to share with you all some more wedding dresses that I'm in love with.


I love the simple silhouette of this gown, paired with exquisite detailings to the lace for the top.


Personally, I'm not a fan of the bolero but this gown just looks simple and gorgeous.


A design from Karl Lagerfield. It's definitely not something that I could pull-off
but the layering details and structure of this dress is for sure meant for the trendy ones!


Let me point your attention to the bottom-right dress.
I absolutely adore the neckline and shape of the top!


All pictures courtesy of Wedding Inspirasi. Do head on over there for more wedding dress ideas!


Note:: Sorry I haven't been replying comments and e-mails lately but to those who asked about my nikah dress... well... I promise you that the moment I get my pictures (crossing fingers I'll get it next week!) the first thing I'll write about is the dress k?

No comments:

Post a Comment