Pages

07 November 2009

And so it begins...

... it's that time of year again when auditors get sleepless nights and nightmares about their work. And being in this profession, I can't escape that same fate either. Work has been overbearing lately, but I still try to take it all in my strides. But working late nights and on weekends as well, I realised that I will never have enough time to organize my own wedding. I can't even do some simple research!

... this makes me more determined to hire my own wedding planner and coordinator. I'm still on a look-out, so word-of-mouth and some research is essential. On a brighter note, for once me and mum have agreed on a theme! Yay! We haven't figured out the details yet, but I was inspired by this picture and I knew that this is what I want for the reception.


Love the colours!
Paper lanterns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment